I know I just normally write to you on your birthday or when it’s a start of a new year. But, on a normal day like this, I decided to write you a letter. Out of boredom, maybe. Or I just thought you need to hear from me now. Perhaps you’re in need of a little assurance that everything’s gonna be okay someday.
I just want to tell you that you are stronger than you think, braver than you feel and smarter than what other people think about you. I guess you know better now and you’ve learned valuable lessons in life (the hard way). And, you are a better and a stronger individual now because of that. I personally believe that there is nothing that you can’t handle. Life can throw punches at you forever but you will always be a survivor.
I am really proud of what you have become. I never really thought that you are that brave. I guess I underestimated you. You surprise me everyday.
Life is not a walk in the park and you know that, right? And, you are so ready for it.
Always keep these things in mind:
1. You can’t expect everything to go your way. Some things might actually go the opposite way and throwing tantrums will not help. Don’t cry over little things. Just deal with them.
2. Goodbye, like change, is constant. Someday, you will have to kiss someone goodbye. And, that’s okay. It’s gonna hurt but it’s okay. Cry if you have to but don’t cry a river. Tears can’t bring people back. Stop dehydrating yourself.
3. Some things will hurt. It will hurt because it mattered. But, never stop cherishing things or people.
4. Life is a basket-full of lemon . Millions of lemon will be thrown at you. Make as much lemonade as you can, sell them and benefit from them. Then, don’t forget to thank life for them.
5. It’s all gonna end. Everything’s gonna end. Nothing lasts forever. It may be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.
YOU’LL BE FINE. Just stay alive to see how the story ends.
Have a nice life!