Additionally, There are a couple of nonprofit websites that provide free on-line GED prep courses. These ideas will enable you to offer first-class answers, produce opinions that may produce excellent discussions and (the optimal / brilliantly component ) enhance your likelihood of obtaining a fantastic level in an internet course. Apart from that, there are plenty of websites that provide free on-line college term papers which are customized to match various requirements of pupils. Read more
I know I just normally write to you on your birthday or when it’s a start of a new year. But, on a normal day like this, I decided to write you a letter. Out of boredom, maybe. Or I just thought you need to hear from me now. Perhaps you’re in need of a little assurance that everything’s gonna be okay someday.
I just want to tell you that you are stronger than you think, braver than you feel and smarter than what other people think about you. I guess you know better now and you’ve learned valuable lessons in life (the hard way). And, you are a better and a stronger individual now because of that. I personally believe that there is nothing that you can’t handle. Life can throw punches at you forever but you will always be a survivor.
I am really proud of what you have become. I never really thought that you are that brave. I guess I underestimated you. You surprise me everyday.
Life is not a walk in the park and you know that, right? And, you are so ready for it.
Always keep these things in mind:
1. You can’t expect everything to go your way. Some things might actually go the opposite way and throwing tantrums will not help. Don’t cry over little things. Just deal with them.
2. Goodbye, like change, is constant. Someday, you will have to kiss someone goodbye. And, that’s okay. It’s gonna hurt but it’s okay. Cry if you have to but don’t cry a river. Tears can’t bring people back. Stop dehydrating yourself.
3. Some things will hurt. It will hurt because it mattered. But, never stop cherishing things or people.
4. Life is a basket-full of lemon . Millions of lemon will be thrown at you. Make as much lemonade as you can, sell them and benefit from them. Then, don’t forget to thank life for them.
5. It’s all gonna end. Everything’s gonna end. Nothing lasts forever. It may be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.
YOU’LL BE FINE. Just stay alive to see how the story ends.
Have a nice life!
Thank you for making everything last longer.
Thank you for giving people more time to exchange comforting hugs.
Thank you for giving people more time to talk.
Thank you for giving people the chance to have last minute goodbyes.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for a few more minutes of happiness.
Thank you very much.
Please, don’t turn green ever again.
Have you ever experienced having a tremendous amount of pain in your heart? Like the world suddenly fell on your shoulders. Like a gun shot. And that feeling of being infinite suddenly ended…just like that. Right there. At that very moment and you’re caught unprepared and you didn’t know what to do or how to put yourself back together. You felt like crying but struggled so hard not to burst out so you ended up breaking your own heart and no one knows why.
Have you ever lost a favorite toy and found it again after a long time? It was the same toy but it felt totally strange when you tried to play with it again. But. you still tried hard to have the feeling back.
Have you ever reunited with an old pet dog that you missed so much but was terribly ill so you had to let go of him after the reunion?
Have you ever wanted something back? Something that you knew you couldn’t have.
Have you ever fooled yourself that it’s gonna be okay when you know in your heart that it will never be okay. Ever.
Oh yes . That’s when you told me that you’re leaving and not coming back. Because sometimes what holds you together and what holds you apart are the same things. I wish I never knew you but I’m really glad I did.